AO: Smart Park
Pax: 9-Volt, Packer, Ditka, Cornelius, Rabbit Trail
Class is in Session Q
Swobbles leads SSH x 15 IC
Why do we perform exercise in cadence?
- It gives you confidence to lead the PAX and a chance to demonstrate it.
- It helps to keep PAX coordinated and moving quickly.
- Helps the Q regulate breathing.
- It helps us know that we are in rhythm. Whether it’s actually dark or we are in a dark time in life, we know our brothers are walking in cadence with us.
Swobbles teaches a new PAX x 15 IC
New PAX teaches another new PAX x 15 IC
PAX take turns leading cadence:
Rotate through Merkins, Squats, Flutter Kicks x 15 IC. Take a lap. (Reduced laps/reps for time purposes to give all PAX a chance).
Plank up: lesson on Q source from this week (2.3 – Missionality)
- It’s good to work in your High Impact Zone (contrary to forcing yourself out of your comfort zone)
- Your mission defines that zone and is action taken for an articulated purpose. That action is formed by a man’s Dolphin and Daffodil.
- Dolphin is a man’s unique gift. The thing he does best.
- Daffodil is the people a man is meant to serve.
- Referred to as a D2X, that’s the sweet spot.
- Straying from your D2X has repercussions: disappoints the asker, denies service to your own daffodil, boxes out the right HIM, it’s joyless.
- Stay on mission.
Finished up with 2 mins of burpees and 3 mins for the June challenge. PAX averaged 57 mountain climbers!