AO: Smart Park
PAX: Meatball, Phunky Stuff, Cornelius, Packer
WARMARAMA: Stretching OYO
- 10 Lateral Lunge Steps
- 10 Cossack Squats
- 10 Big Boy Sit-Ups
- 10 Flutter Kicks
(Above are done for 5 sets on day #2 of the CHAD Challenge which some of us will be doing in Feb.)
- 84 Meter Lunge Walk unweighted (92 Lunges x 3’ = 276’ = 84 Meters)
(200 Meters on day #2 of CHAD Challenge. 50 Meter weighted at week #4 of CHAD Challenge)
- 10 BURPEES!
· Divide into 2 teams: Spruck Team and Heavy Team
· Spruck Team wears Rucks and sprints to Waldruhe Park
· Heavy Team carries Rucks plus Sandbags
· Spruck Team turns around when half of the time is remaining and meets the
slower Heavy Team wherever they are.
· 10 BURPEES!
· Pax may switch teams or continue as they were for return Ruck to Flag
Count off | NameOrama | COT | Picture
80+ BURPEES! Bonus – Stay and Knock-out your daily quota!