DATE – 4-06-19
A.O. – Dehavilland
Q – Tails
PAX – Wilson, BMFBI, Swobbles, Goldstar, Zebra, Pavarotti, Elmer, x 4 FNG.
PAX TOTAL – 12
Conditions – Warm! Overcast, and beautiful!
Happy birthday to us!
- A year ago it seemed impossible. If you had told me we would still be here, one year later, stronger and harder in body and mind, I wouldn’t have believed you!
But here we are!
- Mosy to Gazebo.
- Warm up routine consisting of stretches, windmills, cotton pickers, SSH.
- Goldstar led us in a round of Roasted pig.
- Mosy on and started a Indian run. Had to pick up the 6 heavy on the FNGs, but they really gave it their all!
- Dora 1,2,3 at happy hill. 100 plank ups, 200 squats, 300 SSH.
- Sprint planks back to the flag.
COT – Thanksgiving and TAP. Named Elmer. Got to hear some from FNGs, Goldstars hardwork at internet promotion of F3 Dayton is paying off!
COUNTARAMA – forgot this