DATE – 3-5-19
A.O. – Falcon Hill
Q – Tails
PAX – Cobra, Goldstar, Swobbles, Burt Macklin
PAX TOTAL – 5
Conditions were cold and windy. Besides that, a really beautiful morning.
- Cold cold cold! We were hoping for a warm up, no such luck.
- Started with a alternating block sprint, but our fingers froze off after half the track.
- We modified and had a Mosey to the Sanctuary
- There, we preformed Parking spot cardio routine – split into teams of two, alternate sprint, side sprint, karaoke, frogger, bear crawls, backwards sprint, ass kickers, high knees, hurdle sprint.
- We then did hurdle sprints the length of the garage.
- Mosey back to flag
COT – Prayers for work and TAP
COUNTARAMA – 5