DATE – 1-19-19
A.O. – Dehavilland
Q – Tails
PAX – Broomstick, Wrongway, Wilson, Bonedaddy, Swobbles
PAX TOTAL – 6
Cold! Humidity was high. Air was misty and it did start a little sprinkle near end time. Wind was quite strong.
- Shoulder rotations – 10
- SSH – 30
- Cotton pickers – 10
- Windmills – 10
- Badboys and these guys
- Mosey to blocks. Each PAX gabs two. Split up, half plank while half get a head start with two blocks to the Gazebo.
- Once at Gazebo PAX split to two benches. Seated, each PAX lifts block above head, holding for 30 seconds – repeated this X 6 and transitioned to seat to stand with blocks overhead.
- Mosy to lot and preform “The Sugar”
- Each PAX lines up on parking space, Sprint to opposing space and back – side sprint – karaoke – frogger – bear crawl.
- Mosy to Gazebo and stash blocks
- Mosy to flag and preform 30 second plank.
COT – Prayer for Wilson new job, Swobbles wife.
COUNTARAMA – 6