DATE – 12-22-18
A.O. – Dehavilland
Q – Tails
PAX – Burt Macklin FBI, Faucet, Sox, Zebra, Wrongway
PAX TOTAL – 6
Nice cool morning. High wind that we hated at first, but later were thankful for! Funny how that works!
Wrongway was meant to Q today, but unfortunately got a flat tire! I picked up the Q and just decided to stick to my wheelhouse.
- Mosey to Brick stash where the PAX each grabbed one brick. We Rucked these to the Gazebo, rotating shoulders and overhead carry.
- At Gazebo we preformed some quick dynamic stretches including: Posterior swings, shoulder rotations, and ASAK
- After stretches we preformed rotations of Mountain climbers X 20 in cadence and SSH X 30 in cadence. These were done with 30 second over head block holds in between each set.
- We left our blocks and ran back to grab a second block each. Encountering Wrongway on the way back, Zebra and I gave him our blocks and went back for more while the PAX followed Wrongway to hold a plank at the Gazebo.
- Upon reuniting, the PAX shoulder carried one block a good distance, planted said block and would sprint back to retrieve their remaining block. Shouldering this second block, we would run to our planted block, and repeat.
- Half way to the hill we added a double block carry into the above routine.
- Reaching the hill we grouped up and started Dora 1,2,3. One PAX ran the hill and back while the other preformed 100 Block Shoulder presses followed by 100 Block Squats.
- We returned the blocks to their hiding place and did a CAS back to the flag.
COT – Christmas well wishes and encouragement to post!
COUNTARAMA – 6
NAMEORAMA – Consideration to re-name WRONGWAY to WRONGTIME