DATE – 12-8-18
A.O. – Dehavilland
Q – Tails
PAX – Tails
PAX TOTAL – 1
Temp 18 degrees. No wind to speak of. Nice because it’s normally rather windy. First time I’ve seen the lake frozen this year. Not a soul around and very dark and quite. As I planted the flag I felt a deep sense of satisfaction and thankfulness. How great to be alive and breathing fresh air. To be able to move my body. To enjoy freedom. Very blessed and highly favored.
- Run to blocks on other side of lake.
- Double block ruck/run – 40 second to 1 minute runs with 2 minuet rucks. Repeat this to other side of lake.
- 50 yard block sprint with block swings and man makers at either end x 4.
- Single block run to other side of lake. Run block and return for other. Repeat.
- Double block farmer carry to hill. Run blocks down hill to hiding place.
- Run back to flag