DATE – 11-1-18
A.O. – Dehavilland
Q – Tails
PAX – Heater, Rosy, Zebra, Faucet, Floater
PAX TOTAL – 6
- Weather is windy. Wet air. Temp 40 degrees. Downpour right as we started!
- Jog around the lake, stop at gazebo.
- Warm up stretches including SSH, ASAK, MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS, HIGH KNEES, ARM CIRCLES, SQUATS
- GRAB BLOCKS – 2 per HIM.
- Heft blocks around the lake, stopping periodically to execute different exercises. These included BLOCK CURLS x 20, BLOCK PRESSES x 20, MAN MAKERS x 5/ x 10 at different intervals.
- Made it to the hill where we ran though all exercises performed at bottom, top and back to bottom of the hill.
- Stashed blocks in the tree line for later use (hopefully they stay there)
- Indian sprint back to flag
- X 6 wind sprints
PHOTO – a sick Wilson showed up to take photo for us! Respect!