DATE – 10-1-18
A.O. – FALCON HILL
Q – Tails
PAX – Swobbles, Firedrill, Zebra, Burt Macklin FBI, Heater, Johnny 5, Cub Scout, Brody + Goldstar from afar.
PAX TOTAL – 10
- After a short stretch routine we shoulder blocks and did an Indian “sprint” to FTH.
- There we preformed “up and overs” x 3. Shoulder your black and sprint up hill and down the other side, hold block about head to pick up the 6 then back over to start.
- Man maker, throw block at end and bear crawl to block – repeat until reaching the baseball diamond – holding block above head to pick up 6.
- 3 teams to cave man sprint to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd based and back to home – losing team had to preform 5 man makers.
- Relay race, bear crawl to 1st, sprint 2nd to 3rd, bear crawl home.
- Shouldered blocks and Indian sprint to football field.
- AYG to end of field and back then preform 10 man makers.
COT – treat each moment like it could be your last. Be remembered for being the kind of man you want to be.
Goldstar back blast
Wore my orange.
2 mile run
Flutter kicks x20
Leg raises x20
American Hammers x20
Dying cockroaches x20
Little baby crunches x20
Push-ups x30 (repeated this ab/push-up routine x3)