DATE – 11-24-18
A.O. – Dehavilland
Q – Tails
PAX – Wilson, Heater, Wrong Way, Zebra, Faucet, Bone-daddy,
PAX TOTAL – 7
- Really great weather! Cool temp and humid. It had rained a lot the night before, so everything was wet. We started off with a jog around the lake. My plan was to take the pax to a shelter, so we would have a dry spot to be on our backs. As we headed that way I saw that Bone-daddy and Wrong Way we’re pulling in, late. So we stopped at the gazebo to do some dynamic stretches.
- After this we went to the shelter.
- 200 SSH IN CADENCE – 20 count sets, 5 sets with 10 seconds breaks.
- 100 Squats (same format)
- 20 push-ups, 50 shoulder touches (same format)
- 30 second plank x 4
- 30 second leg plank x 4
- Jog back around the lake, stopping from time to time to do some shoulder stretches.
- Stopped at the BMX track and considered running it. Decided against it, as we didn’t want to mess up the track while it was mud. Will try again when dry.
COT – Giving thanks.