DATE – 1-1-19
A.O. – Falcon Hill
Q – Tails
PAX – Zebra, Heater, Bonedaddy, Cobra, Bambi, Goldstar, Rev Run, Faucet, Wilson,
PAX TOTAL – 10
Conditions were colder than expected! Warm weather last night gave the hope of some for this morning. Not what we got. Strong wind added to the chill. I was a bit perplexed on what coarse to take. Knowing some of the PAX had sustained injuries last week, this would make running and SSH impossible. With the cold and wind factor I knew we would want to keep heart rate high to stay warm.
- Shoulder rotations – 10
- ASAK – 10
- Half PAX plank while the others Sprint to the Bricks and back. Drop brinks and repeat until everyone has a brick
- Harambe across field. 3 pulls and 2 block swings in between.
- Preform 15 Shoulder presses, 5 Block Swings, 20 Block squats. Repeat.
- Shoulder blocks back. Stash blocks in hiding place.
- Mosey to flag
- Wall sits into sky-thigh-ground-claps x 30
- Circle leg push downs, one rotation.
COT – Happy new year! Encouragement to set goals, prayer for Cobra, prayer for missing PAX.
COUNTARAMA – 10. Remembered this time!