This Thanksgiving on Thursday, November 25, 2021, we are officially re-opening our Falcon Hill AO in Kettering! Regular workouts will resume on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30 am and will be 45 mins followed by 10-15 mins of COT. You can find more details on our locations page.
It’s sure to be a great morning with an hour long workout followed by the passing of the shovel flag to Jiffy who will be taking over as Site Q of that AO.
Once the workout is complete, we will be off to Waffle House for some Coffeteria.
If you’re interested in joining us, email email@example.com
- AO: Falcon Hill
- Location: Kettering Middle School Track – 3000 Glengarry Dr., Kettering, OH 45420)
- Date: Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 21, 2021
- Time: 5:30am – 6:45am (1 hour workout, COT + Flag Passing will be 15-20 mins)
- Workout Type: Bootcamp
- Details: Meet in front of the track between Kettering Middle School and the Kettering Rec Center.
- Closer look at where to meet below: